This is my designated dish for all functions with friends!
- Package of Oreo cookies
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4.2 oz Box of oreo cookies ‘n cream pudding
- 1 1/4 cups of milk
- 8 oz tubes of Cool Whip
- Crush half of the Oreo cookies in a gallon-sized ziplock bag or use a food processor.
- In a bowl, mix the melted butter with the coarsely crushed Oreos.
- Press into a 9-inch square baking dish. Cover the entire bottom of the baking dish.
- In another bowl whisk the pudding and the milk together. Allow to set 4-5 minutes.
- Add 1 tub of Cool Whip to the pudding mixture.
- Spread over Oreo crust.
- Sprinkle the remaining of the crushed Oreos over the pudding layer.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours. Overnight is best.
*Feel free to add another layer of Oreos and Cool Whip. If you want to add more toppings, drizzle with chocolate syrup or caramel in between layers or on top.